Wednesday, September 18, 2019

STANDARDIZED PESIDENTIAL LETTER OF CONDOLENCE

The president is a busy man and, as such, can't be expected to compose a personalized letter of condolence for every notable death that makes the headlines. To address this, a standard letter of condolence has been drafted that will be tweeted as called for.

--------------------------

From the Desk of President Donald J. Trump

I'm saddened to hear that (NAME) has died. (NAME) was a good person but could've been nicer to me. (NAME) spent his/her career doing good work as a (OCCUPATION) without peer but would it have killed him/her to pay me a compliment or two along the way?

While death is sad and painful we must always remember that it's all part of God's great plan and (NAME) will now enjoy an eternity in Heaven. Unless (NAME) was an atheist and is burning in Hell. I would've prayed for their soul had (NAME) treated me with greater respect in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment